Finn Harps are accepting applications for a full-time grounds person at the club.
- Presentation of pitches to the highest standard for matches and training.
- Carrying out general grounds maintenance
- Creation of work and maintenance programmes to ensure pitch is maintained to best possible standard
Skills and Experience required:
- Turf or green maintenance experience essential
- Relevant qualification desirable but not essential. Training and CPD will be supported.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work with a team to achieve common goals
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter including your experience why you would be an ideal candidate for the role to [email protected].