Please note that an arrival time has been allocated to you to avoid congestion at turnstiles. Please aim to arrive at your allocated time.
You must stay in your allocated area of the ground – even in the event of inclement weather. Please check the weather forecast and come prepared!
Please download the HSE Covid Tracker App on your phone in advance of attending the match (if you have a phone that supports it).
In accepting this ticket you agree to adhere to the following Spectator Code Of Conduct. Please read this before attendance at the match.
SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
• Do not attend the event if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, are a close contact of a COVID-19 case, or have travelled from outside the green list countries in the last 14 days.
• It is your responsibility to personally assess your ability to attend if you might be considered a vulnerable person.
• Be aware that the contact information given at ticket purchase and your seat allocation will be kept for up to 28 days to facilitate contact tracing.
• Download and install the HSE COVID-19 Contact Tracing App prior to arrival (if you have a phone that supports it).
• Proceed directly to the event and home afterwards. Limitations on local amenities, restaurants and bars, may mean they are not in a position to facilitate pre/post event patrons.
• Please practice physical distancing and hygiene while travelling to and from the venue. Please have respect for the areas surrounding the venue, including local businesses and residents.
• Arrive at the time specified on your ticket.
• Be aware that your temperature may be checked before entry.
• Please follow the directions of the stewards and any signage provided.
• Please be respectful to staff and stewards. Verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
• Please observe physical distancing at all times and in all parts of the grounds.
• Avoid contact with others who are not in your social bubble.
• Please proceed to your allocated seating or standing area and remain there until exiting unless using the amenities such as toilets and, food and beverage concessions.
• Be aware that requirements for physical distancing and reduced facilities may lead to increased queuing times for amenities.
• When moving past others in a seated area, please avoid face to face contact with other Spectators.
• If in a standing area, remain within your social bubble and in the zone allocated on your ticket.
• Maintain good hygiene. Wash our hands frequently or use hand sanitiser dispensers provided
• Avoid touching your face whenever possible.
• Please wear your face coverings at all times, except when eating or drinking, unless you are under 13 or are unable to wear them because of a physical or mental illness or disability.
• Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
• Refrain from hugging, or other close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
• If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines.
• Failure to follow these rules may lead to a denial of entry, or expulsion from the grounds.